As the summer winds down, it’s now the perfect time to start developing your eCommerce campaigns for the upcoming holidays. If your digital strategy could use a boost, get the lowdown from Google on how brands who make paid media a central part of their digital marketing strategy see tremendous results.
On October 8, join us in Downtown Vancouver for a morning of insightful presentations and discussions. Attendees will receive breakfast served with a side of expert advice on the latest digital trends.
Why should you attend?
This free event will provide exceptional value to small, medium, and enterprise-level eCommerce businesses. An expert from Google will talk about the Age of Assistance, where consumers today expect advertisers to Be There, Be Valuable, and to Be Quick. Google’s speaker will also demonstrate how Google’s suite of products can help marketers address the new digital landscape. Major Tom will dive into the practical and hands-on application of Google products at each stage of the sales funnel and how to prepare your holiday campaigns.
What to expect
- Discussing the Age of Assistance where consumers today expect advertisers to Be There, Be Valuable, and to Be Quick.
- Understand current customer experience on digital platforms and the increasing demands they have through each step of their journey.
- Leverage Machine Learning to make data-driven decisions
- Use video creative to engage with your customers across all stages of the funnel.
- Tactical advice and key takeaways to fuel your eCommerce digital media plan right away.
- Networking opportunities to connect with senior level marketers and thought leaders.
- Recommendations to help your business stand out online.
Sign up now
We are opening up registration for our upcoming Google Partner Connect Premier on October 8 and are inviting business owners and marketing professionals to attend. Space is limited — apply for your spot now. Your attendance will be confirmed by a member of our team.
About Google Premier Partners
A Google Premier Partner agency helps you make the most of your online advertising and web presence. As a long-time Google Premier Partner and leader in the digital marketplace, Major Tom co-hosts successful sessions of Google events that strive to enhance business professionals’ knowledge and understanding of online advertising and search strategies and help them succeed online.
Sign up for our Vancouver event now. Spend the morning being inspired by top-tier brands, and bring your questions as the speakers will be available for one-on-one consultations following the event.